Welcome to the Baltimore School of Massage!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy or skin care.
Conveniently located in Linthicum, MD, the Baltimore School of Massage (which includes Baltimore School of Massage’s Steiner Institute of Esthetics) has been providing high-quality education to the greater Baltimore community for more than 25 years. The training you will receive at the Baltimore School of Massage will prepare you for fulfilling and rewarding careers that you will love… as a
massage practitioner or esthetician!
Whether your dream is to work on a cruise ship, at a resort spa, or a day spa or salon close to home, the education you receive at the Baltimore School of Massage can help get you there. You can even start your own private practice!
The Baltimore School of Massage is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 30 campuses in 13 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Why choose Baltimore School of Massage over other massage therapy schools and esthetician schools?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited massage therapy school and esthetician school – accredited by ACCSC.
- We have been serving the Baltimore community for more than 25 years.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our public clinics.
- Career Services assistance is provided to all students and graduates!
- Graduates work for many of the top massage and spa industry employers in the nation.